2. Information We Collect
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways including:
2.1 Personal Data
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
2.2 Usage Data
We may also collect information on how the Site is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
3. Use of Your Information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our Site
- Improve, personalize, and expand our Site
- Understand and analyze how you use our Site
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the Site, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
4. Disclosure of Your Information
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share your information with third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work.
- For Business Transfers: We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- For Legal and Compliance Purposes: If required by applicable law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g., a court or a government agency).
5. Security of Your Information
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to protect your personal information. While we strive to protect your personal information, no electronic transmission over the internet is completely secure and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information transmitted to our Site.
7. Contact Us
Infyways Solutions Private Limited
(Provide Contact Address, Email and Phone Number)
8. Governing Law
9. Rights of Data Subjects
As a data subject, you have the right to access, rectify, erase, and restrict processing of your personal data, as well as the right to data portability, and to object to the processing of your personal data. Please contact us directly to exercise these rights.