HTML to WordPress Conversion
Seeing the sudden rise in the number of WordPress run websites, instead of HTML ones, you must be thinking of converting HTML into WordPress. Before you carry out the HTML to WordPress conversion, we have few things to make you aware of. First of all, why do you need a HTML to WordPress conversion? If you want to convert your HTML to WordPress just because WordPress is the most popular content management system, then read further.
Need for an HTML to WordPress Conversion
- Conversion of static website into fully dynamic website
- Easy to use content management system
- Codes are search engine friendly
- A large community for themes, plugin, volunteers, WordPress developers
- Multiple user management and powerful admin management features
HTML to WordPress Services Offered
- Custom WordPress template design
- Modifying existing theme of website
- Custom plugin and widget development
- Creating additional positions in template
- WordPress Installation and Upgrade
- WordPress site maintenance
- Specialized WordPress SEO Services
HTML to WordPress Features
Depending on the client’s need, we offer a number of HTML to WordPress conversion packages. The features available in these packages, differs from one another. For detailed description request a quote. The following are some of common features of our HTML to WordPress template conversion.
- W3C valid codes and GNU/GPL licensed products
- All products are compatible with all WordPress versions
- Hand coded and search engine optimized
- Regular update of work process
- Fast response time at affordable prices
- Multiple cross browser compatibility tests
- 100% customer satisfaction or money back guarantee
- Team of experienced professional with through technical know how.
If you are planning to convert your website from HTML to WordPress, then all you have to do is request a quote. One of our experienced WordPress developers will soon be in contact with you and help convert your HTML to WordPress.