Google Keyword Ranking is an essential factor in Search Engine Optimization. Choosing the correct keyword is a crucial factor in digital marketing. It is not easy for website owners to track the keyword position in the search result. When you will understand which keywords are most profitable for your business, start following them with Google Keyword Ranking. It is necessary for SEO professional as well as website owners to check their Google Keyword Ranking for target Keywords.
“One of the important components of SEO is choosing the correct Keyword, making them rank and track the keyword position in pursuit”.
Why you need a Keyword Rank Checker?
- Other than tracking keyword position, a rank checker will also assist you in discovering new keyword opportunities.
- Website owners need to discover a long-tail keyword that has traffic potential, which isn’t already saturated by other competitors. It should give them a better chance of getting high rankings.
- Using a Google rank checker eliminates most of the guessing keywords and identify the organic keywords which are already ranking.
And if you’re still questioning why you need to check your Google keyword rankings, have a fast explore the following image.
Looking for the best rank checker website in the market?
Then you have to check and analyse Google keyword ranking and choose the one which will give you accurate result.
Rank checker websites will show you organic search positions for your target keywords. This will help you to find out the effectiveness of your SEO strategies.
How else you will improve your methods if you don’t track results?
Without wasting time, let us discuss the top websites that will reveal your best keyword and to check your target keyword position in Google.
SEMrush is an all-in-one platform that can give you a 360-degree view of your blog’s marketing performance. It is the best tool to check Google keyword ranking and also helps you to analyze the back-links as well as competitor’s research. To view your organic keyword ranking just follow the steps below.
- Step 1: Enter the keyword or list of keywords you want to track.
- Step 2: Enter the targeted country or location and device type.
- Step 3: You can also mention your top competitor’s site to track the rank for your entered keyword
On the domain overview page, there is a section labelled “Top Organic Keywords” that means your blog is already ranking for that particular keyword. Beside from keyword rank checker SEMrush has tons of features for the area of SEO and Digital marketing.
Sometimes we have a tendency to get the additional results then we use the Ahrefs for obtaining the keyword position. It’s a wonderful tool with excellent features. It automatically indicates what keyword your web site is ranking for. It additionally helps you for ranking on country wise.It is one of the SEO friendly Google keyword rank checker.
Arhef is an alternative tool that can match SEMrush’s features mostly.
- Step 1 : To create a new project, enter your blog address into “Domain or URL ” field.
- Step 2 : Enter the keyword in the main field and separate with commas.
Using this Ahref rank checker tool is a great way to find the desired data you want to monitor.
Both SEMrush and Ahref are all-inclusive tools if you really want to do SEO.
But if you want a true keyword ranking checker, you should give AccuRanker a look.Its give you accurate Google keyword ranking.
- Step 1 : Enter your domain and enter the necessary details.
- Step 2 : Add the keywords you want to track.(You can manually add the keywords, view keywords suggestion, or import keyword by a CSV file.)
- Step 3 : If you use Google Search Console, you may link your account to automatically from your keyword data.
- Step 4 : You only need to set up your domain.
- Step 5 : To monitor your keyword ranking click Domain from the main menu and select your blog.
- Step 6 : Switch over to the Keywords tab to view your tracked keywords.
SERPWatcher (By Mangools)
SERPWatcher offered by mangools is among the top preference when it comes to usability. SERPWatcher is the latest edition which let you track keyword ranking for any domain and easy to check Google keyword ranking.
- Step 1 : Entering your domain you can quickly start tracking.
- Step 2 : Select a target search platform, and add your target keywords.
- Step 3 : If you have a CSV file contain keywords, you can simply drag and drop into the tool.
MOZ Rank Tracker
If you are a website owner, you might have heard already about MOZ. It is one of the highly authoritative blog on SEO. It has incredible SEO tools and products that help you increase your ranking. MOZ rank tracker gives the latest information from the search engine for the keywords you are targeting.
- Step 1 : You don’t even have to check the keywords manually every single day.
- Step 2 : Once you have login and entered the details you can directly get into your mail.
Finding the position of your keyword and tracking all the information is very important if you want to boost your website.If your keyword is ranking properly in search engine result page automatically you get more traffic because people give more importance to the top ranking websites in the search engine result page.
Have you started analyzing on your website ranking? What is your favorite tool for checking your result? Please leave a comment below.