Change Joomla Login Form Settings – 7 Easy Steps
Joomla run websites can display custom login forms by changing the inbuilt settings it offers. Site administrators need to change the settings, which controls the various information shown in Joomla login forms. This blog post will help you change Joomla login form settings in easy to follow steps.
How to Change Joomla Login Form Settings
The following method is the most recommended and best way to change Joomla login form settings in your Joomla websites. Follow the steps to change Joomla login form settings in easy steps:
- Log in to the Admin back-end with proper credentials
- Click Extensions > Module Manager Menu item
- Choose the ‘Login Form’ Module from the list of modules
- Click the Module Name i.e. Login Form
- Look for the Module: [Edit] screen
- Make any changes you need to make
- Click ‘Save’ or ‘Apply’ button to save the changes made
You will see a blue message ‘Item Saved’ on successfully changing the Joomla login form settings. Otherwise you will get a red error message.
If you are unable to change Joomla login form settings, then follow the steps once again. You can also Request a Quotewith us. Our Joomla team of developers will provide expertise solutions to change Joomla login form settings.
We also deal with Joomla Extension Development, Joomla Installation, Joomla Upgrade and Joomla SEO services. If you don’t have a Joomla website yet, then convert your HTML website to Joomla or create a brand new Joomla website from your Photoshop design.