Basically, in 2019, you can’t develop any business or startup without making it online. All in all, can you name at least one famous company that does not have a professional website? Just take a closer look at the modern market! Even such well-known corporations as Starbucks launch their sites. This step automatically increases the audience and helps you to enter the global market.
What’s more, managing a classy website, you make the business customer-friendly. People all over the globe prefer looking for products and services online. Obviously, it saves time. Plus, it’s always easier to find the needed info on the site or view out the reviews from other customers. And people can do it without leaving their beds!
So what is the easiest way to set up an outstanding website for your business in 2019? Well, here is what I’m going to talk about! To make a long story short, in this post, I’ll show you a cool Ready-to-Use Website offer. In case you are a beginner who dreams of their site, has no website building experience, and in case you don’t want to run out of the budget… Here is exactly what the doctor offered!
What Does It Mean?
Table of Contents
Before everything else, let me clarify what this Ready-to-Use Website offer means. In a word, this is how you get your website done without a hitch. You won’t need to have any extra skills, coding experience, or any other special experience. Thanks to this offer, a user can get their online project for a flat price. You have the whole pack which also includes hosting and it costs less than $150.
Keep in mind that the offer lasts only 4 days. It starts on February, 4 and ends on February, 8. You will have just a few days to make a choice, so don’t hesitate! In order to save your time, I’ll give you all the needed info about Ready-to-Use Website offer in this post.
By the way, all the illustrations I’m using for this post are the websites made with the mentioned bestsellers.
Who May Need This Offer?
Before everything else, the Ready-to-Use Website offer will be interesting for anyone who dreams of managing their top-notch website. Needless to say, it’s a nice thing to look for if you are a beginner. A bit later I’ll name you a few business niches you can build a business for and I’ll also show you several examples. However, with the help of this comfy offer, you can build literally any kind of website. Whatever your business is about, there will be lots of hip templates to choose from. What’s more, when it comes to the platform, your choice won’t be limited as well! You can choose any CMS you want to work with.
What Will You Get Inside The Pack?
Finally, let’s move to the most interesting point! As it has already been mentioned, there are many things you get thanks to the Ready-to-Use Website offer. To put it briefly, here is what you get in one pack:
- any best-selling website template made in 2018 or earlier,
- any CMS you prefer,
- a free domain name for the whole year,
- professional high-quality hosting,
- SSL certificate made for non-eCommerce online projects,
- 5 pages full customization,
- 10 posts full customization,
- the possibility to add social media links,
- full eCommerce setup which includes such points as currencies, shipping, and taxes,
- quick and professional template installation,
- your logo unique customization,
- customization of your website’s color schemes,
- payment modules setup for eCommerce purposes,
- product import that will include up to 100 items,
- screen reader support,
- multiple modules, plugins, UI components, and trendy options the best-seller you choose includes.
As you can see, everything will be made for your comfort. Paying only $149 you get everything done for you. Obviously, some of these points need a more detailed explanation but, before we are into it, let me explain how everything works.
How Does It Work?
To make things easier, here is what you’ll need to do in order to use Ready-to-Use website offer.
- First things first, you should buy the Ready-to-Use website offer online. During the process, you’ll be asked to provide your contact info.
- Next, the manager will contact you within 3 hours after the purchase is made.
- Thirdly, you’ll need to choose which best-selling (or any other) theme you are going to use. You can do it by yourself directly on the website. And, obviously, you can do it with the help of the manager. Ask them any questions you have, highlight which design you’d prefer and name the features you are looking for before everything else. The manager will help you to choose the very product and will confirm all the project’s details.
- The manager will ask you to choose additional details and provide the company’s info. I’ll list these details below.
- After everything is chosen, you’ll need to wait for 7 business days for your unique business or personal website to be ready.
And here is the information you will need to provide to the manager to complete your online project:
- the logo of your company;
- high-quality images related to your business, your projects, your team, etc.;
- the texts, posts, promo, and other textual content you want to place on the site;
- hosting credentials (this point is only for those users who prefer to use third-party hosting because the pack already contains a free 1-year hosting for you)
- in case you are running an online shop, you’ll need to provide CSV with your products.
Which Platforms You Can Choose From?
As I already said above, you can choose any responsive HTML templates you want. And here are the products you can find in the gallery:
- WordPress themes,
- Moto CMS themes,
- HTML templates,
- Shopify themes,
- WooCommerce themes,
- PrestaShop themes,
- Magento themes,
- Joomla themes,
- Moto CMS HTML templates,
- Drupal themes,
- Muse templates,
- VirtueMart templates,
- OpenCart themes,
- ZenCart templates,
- X-Cart templates,
- BigCommerce templates, and much more!
Which Hosting You Will Get With This Ready-To-Use Website Offer?
So, the Ready-to-Use Website offer comes with 1-year hosting from Inmotion Hosting. It’s a widely known hosting provides which helps people from different countries to manage ace websites. Only in 2018, Inmotion Hosting collected over 12.500 happy customers. Their 100% satisfaction guarantee leaves no doubt and that’s why the creators of Ready-to-Use Website offer choose this company.
Here are the main facts you should know about the company.
- To start with, Inmotion Hosting is a commitment to open source. They have ongoing scholarships to today’s most popular open source programs. Among them, there are such leaders as WordPress, Joomla, b2evolution, and PrestaShop. To make a long story short, IH supports great software as well as developer communities.
- Secondly, they have fast and friendly customer service. Honestly speaking, this is your #1 must-have to look for when choosing a hosting provider. And, needless to say, this point is extra important for the beginners.
- Thirdly, IH is capable of handling all the web hosting needs the modern web audience has. It was made especially for different growing business niches and startups. The list includes everything and anything from shared hosting for small businesses, to VPS hosting and Dedicated Servers for scaling and enterprise businesses.
- In addition, the company’s data centers are Category A, PCI compliant. It means that, with advanced Smart Routing technology, advanced DDoS protection & premium bandwidth providers, we maintain 99.999% network uptime.
- Besides, IT team use top security measures like auto-updates on web apps, FREE SSL, hack protection, custom firewall, and DDoS protection to keep your websites safe.
- And it’s so easy to set up their hosting! There are many hassle-free setups.
- Plus, you will have with free website migration service, 1-click app installer, and free drag & drop website builder for new websites.
- The IH’s A+ service rating is the highest given by the Better Business Bureau, a consumer protection agency that reviews the integrity and performance of businesses in the US and Canada.
In case you will decide to continue working with IH, here are the web hosting types the company provides:
- Shared Business Hosting
- VPS Hosting
- Cloud VPS
- Dedicated Server Hosting
- Enterprise Hosting Solutions
- Reseller Hosting
- WordPress Hosting
- Launch Assist™
- Managed Hosting
- Domain Names
- Web Design Services
Before we will move to the examples of bestsellers you can get with the Ready-to-Use Website offer, let’s view out some statistics. Have you ever wanted to know how people prefer to manage their online projects? Here is recent statistics made by WebsiteSetUp.
According to the stats, in 2019, the most popular website builders and content management systems are:
- WordPress (free) 52%
- Wix (paid) 7%
- Joomla (free) 4%
- Progress Sitefinity (free) 4%
- Squarespace (paid) 4%
- Weebly (paid) 2%
However, it doesn’t mean that you should be limited by this list only. Your final choice should also depend on your needs. So, in case you are sure that there’s another CMS to provide you with quality services and all these things that you exactly need, well, you know what to do!
Finally, here is the most interesting part! You already know a lot about the components you will get with the Ready-to-Use offer. Still, you can never know your future. What are you going to do with your website next year? Are you sure that you won’t have the need to change its design? Obviously, you have no idea! That’s why it’s important to check which best-selling theme you are going to use. All in all, you’ll need to work with it in the future. For these simple reasons, I decided to review a 1 best-selling theme to show you all the details.
The first release of Monstroid was in 2015. It was the first WYSIWYG theme and provided lots of options and design solutions. Needless to say, the web audience liked it, so, soon the product became best-selling. Now let’s see which features, options, and web design trends you will find in the pack of this theme in 2019.
Firstly, the editing process is a real must-have for the beginners. Monstroid 2 comes with the most popular drag and drop page builder named Elementor. It was called the most comprehensive builder for WP projects. In a word, Elementor contains:
- live/ real-time preview;
- immersive and creator-friendly interface;
- thoroughly designed element categories, etc.;
- 100% intuitive design;
- numerous ready-made UI components;
- the built-in library of presets and the possibility to create your own templates that will be saved to the gallery;
- lightning-fast speed,
- and lots juicy Elementor-oriented plugins.
On average, by default, Montsroid 2 comes with more than 500 Elementor-based UI elements. And all of them are for various purposes. There will be new templates, blocks, and skins just inside the admin panel of the theme. But these are not all the news! The theme owner will also receive regular updates every week. They will be installed automatically, so you won’t even need to work on it.
What else will you get with Monstroid 2? There are over 20 ready-made skins to choose from. With their help, you can set up a personal project, a business site, a corporate website, or any other kind of online project. To make a long story short, Monstroid 2 is suitable for many business niches. Also, all the skins contain the full-fledged sets of pages. They are hand-crafted and provide you with such ready-made basic sections as:
- Our Team
- Shop, etc.
Needless to say, there are many pre-designed CTA buttons like:
- Contact Us
- Wishlist, and more.
As expected, this flagship comes with many premium plugins. Here are the top ones that were recently added to Monstroid 2 package.
JetBlog a popular WP plugin that was made to improve your blog. This is a cool and handy blogging pack which contains all trendy modules. All of them are meant to provide your blog with maximum content power. JetBlog is so easy to work with! It will help you to create new content for their blog by simply dragging and dropping the needed modules into the page’s canvas. Moreover, JetBlog is a fully responsive WP asset. Using the plugin, the site owner can introduce their ideas in numerous forms. For example, you can choose one or several items from smart modules set. And this set includes:
- Smart List,
- and Ticker.
Secondly, you’ll get JetWooBuilder. This plugin was made for various eCommerce purposes. It has everything and anything you may want to use during the creation of a beautiful online shop. For example, working with the asset, you have such features as:
- Categories Grid, Products Grid, Products List, Taxonomy Tiles;
- the possibility to build your unique single product page template;
- easy customization;
- lots of special easy-to-use WooCommerce widgets;
- and rich content customization settings.
Monstroid 2 provides its owner with JetElements. It’s a trendy and easy in use plugin that provides the website with even more functions and features. Among them, there will be such things as Sale Products, Best Sellers, Animated Boxes, Top Rated Products, Instagram Feed, Scroll Navigation, and Testimonials. The pack contains:
- tones of first-class addons for Elementor page builder;
- includes new widgets: Dropbar, Video Player, and Audio Player;
- WooCommerce elements integration;
- Contact form 7 to communicate with your prospects;
- Countdowns, and more!
The next thing is JetTricks. This is a groundbreaking Elementor addon that was created to empower your site with multiple visual effects. Needless to say, adding such trendy features to your web design is a nice way to catch shopper’s attention and attract them to the items you promote. Here are some features you will get:
- beautiful Parallax effect for your content;
- the possibility to make any element stick and improve site navigation;
- stylish unfolding columns;
- animated ‘show more’ break;
- groundbreaking hotspots at hand, etc.
And don’t miss JetReviews! Here is the asset which comes with a trendy widget to showcase ratings. JetReviews plugin is as easy as ABC. It allows you creating reviews and rating progress bars just in a few clicks. Here are some features you get:
- flexible settings for web fonts,
- vivid colors you can easily change,
- beautiful shadow boxes,
- alignment options, and many other styles.
There’s no secret menu is one of the most important parts of the site. That’s why JetMenu plugin was designed. This asset lets users to create attractive menus of any complicity that will organize the content of the site and boost SEO at the same time. Here are some main features:
- vertical MegaMenu;
- simple and intuitive interface that requires no special skills;
- many unique modules for your menu;
- fully responsive design that looks awesome no matter which device you choose;
- diverse colors, exquisite badges, customizable backgrounds, etc.
JetBlocks plugin is a must-have for those users who take care of the way their headers and footers look. With it, you will get:
- Website logo;
- Login form, auth links, and registration form;
- Hamburger panel;
- Nav Menu;
- Shopping Cart, etc.
Actually, these plugins are just to name a few! To sum everything up, here are the features Montsroid 2 provides its user with:
- 100% responsive design
- mobile-friendly design with scrollable sections, which supports swipe effect
- SEO-friendly code
- Full eCommerce pack
- Lightning-fast speed
- Premium plugins included
- Comfy navigation
- Creator-friendly interface
- WYSIWYG editing included
- Free and regular updates
- Free and lifetime technical support that’s available 24/7
- 1000+ pre-designed UI elements, and more.