How to Install Module in Joomla 2.5?
How to install a Joomla 2.5 Module:
Installing a module is almost similar as like installing a plugin:
- Download and then install the module to your desktop
- Then login to your Joomla dashboard
- In administration page at the top menu ,hover over to the Extensions and then click Extension Manager.
- Then under Upload Package Manager, click on Browse and the module that you have download in your computer and then click Upload & Install.(screenshots)
- Next you will get a conformation message after the module has been uploaded and installed successfully. (Screenshot)
- Then next step is to enable our module as they are not enabled by default. Move to top menu hover over to Extensions and click Module Manager.
- Then use the filter features to find your Module and then click on the Module listed below as in the screenshot.
- Under Details, select the position where you would like to display your module and then set the Status to Published.
- Select which pages to show the module on under Menu Assignment. You can do this by either setting Module assignment to On all Pages, or by individually clicking on each page in the list below. (Screenshot).
- Under Basic Options, configure any settings specific for this module, then click save and close and see the screenshot of joomla2.5 module.The below image shows the installation of module before and after.