Are you willing to create an article for your Joomla website from the front end? If yes, then here is a step by step procedure to help you out on how to create an article from the front end in Joomla.
Adding an article from the front end:
- First of all you are required to log into your Joomla website.
- Then, you need to select the “Submit an Article” option present in the user menu of the front end.
- After that, you are required to give a suitable title to the article in the text field termed as title.
- Once the title is added, you need to insert relevant images to the article. You can do so either by choosing images that are already uploaded or upload new images. Alternatively, you can also provide a direct URL of an image to your post.
- Then you need to give pagebreaks to the article which will create a table of contents for the article.
- Besides, you can also affix a readmore tag to the article so that anything beyond the tag will be visible only when the article is seen separately.
- Furthermore, you are required to type the article in the large text area.
- Finally, you need to go back to the topmost region of the page and select the save button there in order to create your article. However, if you want to discard the article and return to the homepage, then simply select the cancel option before saving the article.
Hence, by following the above steps, you will successfully be able to create an article from the front end in Joomla.