Version Joomla Website – Complete Howto Guide
Version Joomla Website in Easy Steps
Versioning Joomla website involves version control of code changes, content and configuration. While it is easy to version one’s own custom extension, it is very difficult to version content. This post covers how you can version Joomla websites. Follow the step by step procedure to version Joomla website.
Steps to Version Joomla Website
- Install Joomla CMS from where it can be accessible.
- Take the MySQL database and place it in the directory along with the root folder.
- Write a script to import your database into MySQL.
- Move the root folder away from where you installed it.
- Check the Joomla installation in the extracted place.
- Run the script inorder to import your database.
Incase you fail to do so then recheck the steps mentioned above or Request a quote.