Upgrade Joomla 1.5 to 3.0 Version Using Manual Coding
How to Upgrade Joomla to 3.0 Version
Infyways Solutions is a reputed Joomla development company offering quality Joomla services and products to clients worldover. We provide best services to upgrade Joomla 1.5 to 3.0 versions at affordable price. We upgrade Joomla 1.5 sites to latest mobile responsive version by the help of manual coding.
Advantages of Upgrading Joomla Manually
Although making use of automated tools to upgrade Joomla 1.5 to 3.0 version is an easier process, but it yields many errors. So it is better for both clients as well as Joomla service providers to upgrade Joomla 1.5 to 3.0 version using codes.
Following are some of the major highlights of upgrading Joomla 3.0 version manually:
- Clean and error free coding
- W3C markup validation
- Manual coding gives more control
Why Upgrade Joomla 1.5 to 3.0 Version
- No Support – The Joomla team has made it clear that it won’t be providing support for 1.5 versions and even 2.5 versions after September 2013. So Joomla users are left with one option – upgrade Joomla 1.5 to 3.0 versions. Older Joomla versions are susceptible to hacks and threats, apart from having less and poor features. So it’s wise to switch over to a new version.
- Twitter Bootstrap – The integration of Twitter Bootstrap has made life easier for the users. Consistent user interface will help extension developers to create extensions with a reliable look and feel. With the introduction of Bootstrap framework, developers no longer have to design the backend interface, which is already designed.
- Mobile responsive – The Bootstrap framework also helps to create mobile friendly designs. Both the Joomla 3 default administrative template as well as the front end template is responsive in nature. So both users and admins can now access the site even on the go through their mobile devices.
- Installation – The Joomla installer is now more refined in terms of both look as well as function. The 7 step installation process is now reduced to 3 simple steps. The PostgreSQL database is now supported. It means there are three database options, since the introduction of MS SQL Server support in version 2.5.
- Other Features – Apart from these major changes, Joomla 3.0 also introduces the following features:
- In contrast to earlier Joomla versions, now you can save articles without content. Earlier both Title and body were mandatory fields, but not anymore.
- Language packages can now be installed via administrator.
If you are looking forward to upgrade Joomla 1.5 to 3.0 version, then Request a Quote. Our team of experts will upgrade your Joomla website manually at affordable price. For more information about upgrade Joomla 1.5 to 3.0, follow the link below or contact us.