Static Text After Joomla Article – How to Add
Static text after Joomla article
Joomla articles are easy to create, edit and delete. Apart from article, content like image files, media files and others can be maintained and manipulated. But is it possible to include static text after Joomla article? Yes, use any of the following methods to include static text after Joomla articles.
Methods to Add Static Text After Joomla Articles
- Override the view of com_content in the template and add some static text
- Go to componentscom_contentviewsarticletmpl
- Copy default.php
- Paste it in templatestemplate_namehtmlcom_contentarticle
- Change the default.php to include static text
- Create a system plugin that works on onPrepareContent trigger
function onPrepareContent($item, $params, $limitstart)
// append text in $item->text
The easiest method to include static text is through plugin but to customize the text with greater flexibility, modifying the codes is the best method. According to your convenience, choose any one of the methods to include static text after Joomla articles.