Set Region Specific Promotions in Magento Shopping Cart
Magento is a powerful content management system that allows store owners to make a number of customizations. One such customization is setting region specific promotions in Magento shopping cart. If a store owner wishes to giveaway specific price rates depending on different locality, then setting up regional promotions is the best option. This blog post will help you in setting specific promotions in Magento online store.
How to Set Region Specific Promotions in Magento Stores
- Log in to your Magento Admin Panel with correct credentials
- Select Promotions > Shopping Cart Price Rules in the Admin Panel
- From the table list, select the price rule you wish to manage
- Click ‘Conditions’ from the left side panel to create or manage your price rule conditions
- Create a new True condition by clicking the green plus symbol
- Select any one of the following from the drop down list:
- Shipping Postcode
- Shipping Region
- Shipping State/Province
- Shipping Country
- You will notice a new condition as such: Shipping State/Province is …
- Click the ‘…’ and specify the state/province that this price rule will be applicable to
- Click the green plus symbol to add more states and repeat the steps
This is the most recommended way to set region specific promotions in Magento stores. But if you are unable to set it in your shopping cart, then request a Quote. Our team of Magento developers will help you in setting it up.
We also offer other Magento related services like Magento installation, Magento upgrade and Magento website development. If you don’t have a Magento store of your own yet, then ask for PSD to Magento or HTML to Magento conversion.