Sell Magento products in Bulk – 6 Easy Steps
Selling a product in Magento is easy. The flexibility in features offered by Magento CMS helps in creating beautifully designed shopping carts fully functional. An online business can boost of having a unique store for its customers.
But Magento is mostly preferred for developing large to medium sized shopping carts where transactions are large. So to sell Magento products in bulk an equally capable store must be created and maintained by the store manager. This blog post will help store managers to sell Magento products in bulk. Using this tutorial you can sell Magento products in bulk with ease.
Sell Magento products in Bulk
Follow the step by step guide to sell Magento products in bulk to your customers.
- Log in to the Admin Panel after entering your proper credentials
- Select Catalog > Manage Products
- Choose the product you want to sell in bulk
- Select ‘Inventory’ in the product information panel
- Carryout the following steps:
- In ‘Qty for Item’s Status to Become Out of Stock’ field, enter the bulk quantity
- Set ‘Enable Qty Increments’ to Yes
- Set ‘Qty Increments’ to the bulk quantity
- Click ‘Save Config’ to save the changes made
If you face any difficulty to sell Magento products in bulk, then request a quote. Our Magento support staff will help you sell Magento product in bulk easily. Apart from Magento services, we also offer custom Magento extensions for websites. Check our Magento stores for useful extensions.