Place Order and Return Block in Magento Stores
Magento CMS allows two different ways to place an order and return block in online stores. It is the best way to compare already placed orders and the amount of credits customers have to pay. For this purpose you too need to place order and return block in your Magento website.
Magento content management system allows store managers to place order and return blocks at two different places. Choose any of the ways as per your convenience.
Where to Place Order and Return Block in Magento
- Place Order and Block with Layout Editor
- Place Order and Block with Frontend App Tool
This tutorial will cover how you can place order and return blocks in your Magento shopping cart easily. Follow the easy step by step tutorials given below.
Place Order and Block with Layout Editor
- Log in to the Admin panel with proper credentials
- Select Design > Layout Editor
- Click ‘Launch’ button in the left corner
- From the Layout Editor navigate to the page where the block is to be placed
- Click ‘Add Block’ button
- Select the ‘Orders’ block in the Add Block list and click the ‘Add’ button
- Close the Add Block window by clicking the ‘X’ sign
- Click ‘Apply Changes’ to save the changes made
- When prompted, Select Catalog > Search Index and click ‘Refresh Index’ button
Place Order and Block with Frontend App Tool
- From Admin Panel, Select CMS > Frontend Apps
- Click ‘Add New Frontend App Instance’ button
- Select type to ‘Orders and Returns’ in the settings section
- To proceed click ‘Continue’ button
- Make the following changes in the Frontend Properties section
- Enter a descriptive title in ‘Frontend App Instance Title’
- Enter an integer value in the ‘Sort Order’ field
- Click ‘Add Layout Update’ button in Layout Updates section
- Carryout the following changes:
- Set the page where you want to add your block in ‘Display On’ field
- Select ‘CMS Home Page’ in the Page field
- Set ‘Block Reference’ to select the page position where the block is to be placed
- Click ‘Save’ to save the changes made
Use any of two ways to place order and block in your Magento store. If you are unable to place order and blocks in the right position, request a quote. Our Magento team will assist you in carrying out the task to place them for you.