How to Manage Multiple Customers for Newsletter Subscription in Magento Websites
Subscribing to newsletter is the best way to keep readers informed about newer posts and increase viewership. But now even eCommerce sites find it useful to allow newsletter subscriptions. The customers get to know about new products and deals each time a store introduces one.
Magento CMS allows users to either subscribe to newsletter directly or using a third party provider. But managing the subscriptions for each individual customer may prove to be tiresome and time taking process. So Magento allows maintaining multiple subscriptions simultaneously. Using the Actions field, store managers can manage the subscription list of multiple customers. This tutorial will assist you in subscribing and unsubscribing newsletter subscriptions for your customers.
Steps to Subscribe and Unsubscribe Multiple Customers from Magento
- Log in to your Magento store backend after entering the correct credentials
- From the Admin Panel, select Customers > Manage Customers
- Click Refresh Filter to display all your customers
- Mark the checkbox next to each customer you wish to subscribe the newsletter
- From the Actions field in the top most right corner, select Subscribe to Newsletter or Unsubscribe to Newsletter from the drop down list
- Click Submit button to apply this action
The steps are the most recommended way to manage Magento subscription list. If you are unable to follow any of the above steps, then Request a Quote. Our Magento support staff will provide the necessary assistance in managing your subscribers easily.