Manage Customer Store Credit Balance in Magento Shopping Carts
Magento CMS makes managing customer store credit balance easy. Store managers can offer credit refunds to their customers. They can also ad, subtract, change and reset store credit balances. If you have a Magento run shopping cart, then you too can manage customer store credit balance.
This blog post on how to manage customer store credit balance in Magento websites and online carts will help you in doing so.
Steps to Manage Customer Store Credit Balance
Follow the easy steps by step tutorial to manage customer store credit balance in your Magento website:
- Log in to your store’s Admin Panel with proper credentials
- Go to Customers > Manage Customers from the Admin Panel
- From Manage Customers Page, select customers you wish to manage
- Click ‘Store Credit’ from the ‘Customer Information’ page
- In ‘Update Balance’ panel, reset the credit balance to $0.00
- In the ‘Website’ field, select the web store you wish to update
- Mark the check box next to ‘Notify Customer by Email’
- Select ‘Email Notification’ template you wish to use
- Click ‘Save and Continue Edit’ to apply credit balance update and save the changes made
This is the most easiest and recommended method to manage customer store credit balance in Magento stores. On successful update, once you refresh the page, the updated ‘Store Credit Balance’ will be reflected.
If you face difficulty or are unable to manage customer store credit balance effectively, then Request a Quote with us. Our Magento team of experts will provide the much needed assistance to manage your customer’s credit balance easily.
Apart from offering Magento services at affordable price, we also develop and design custom Magento websites and extensions for clients. Check our Magento stores for more useful extensions for your Magento run shopping cart.