How to Edit Magento Titles in Theme Text Editor
Magento content management system is an easy to use and customizable eCommerce CMS. Store managers can edit most of the features of the default template. And this can be done with less or no technical and coding knowledge at all. Magento by default has provided a detailed list of buttons for use. But if you wish, you can edit the button titles. Apart from editing the titles, you can play with other features of the theme. This tutorial will help you in doing so.
Steps to Edit the Titles in Magento
- Log in to your Magento store backend after entering the correct credentials
- From the Admin Panel, select Designs > Themes Text Editor
- To view an editable version of your home page, click the [Launch] button
- On hovering your cursor over the titles, a book icon will appear
- Click the book icon to open an edit window
- After entering the new title, click the ‘tick’ button
- Click the Save button to save the changes made
This is the most recommended method to work with the theme text editor. If you are unable to edit it correctly, then Request a Quote with us. Our team of Magento developers will assist you in customizing the theme. We have been successfully providing Magento services to clients across the globe at reasonable prices. For other Magento related solutions, contact us.