How to Add js File in Magento Easily?
Add js File in Magento using Custom Code
- In Magento, go Design > Themes Editor > Java Script Editor
- In the Admin panel, go to Design > Themes Editor
- Click ‘Customize’ for the theme in which the js file is to be added
- Click Browse Files to add js file in Magento from your local drive.
- Select the file and press ‘Upload Files’
- Click ‘Save’ to save the changes made
- Add all js files one by one and then upload them all at once.
- Make sure that the order of execution of the js files is correct.
If you have added multiple js files from your computer, sort them using drag and drop.