Use Different Home Page in Magento Shopping Cart
To take online businesses to the next level, store managers need to have a different approach from their counterparts. And taking a different approach or business strategy doesn’t always necessarily mean thinking out of the box. Even small alterations to the look and feel of the stores can boost sales greatly.
Here we will be dealing with one such minor change – How to use different home page. Using this tutorial you can showcase a new page instead of the default Magento home page.
Benefits of Using a Different Home Page in Magento
- Perfect Landing Page improves product sales for Magento stores
- Well designed Home page reduces bounce rate in Magento websites
- Gives the store a superior and unique look with its custom designs
You can even customize this page to improve your store’s ROI. But the primary focus is to change the default page and use different home page in Magento shopping cart.
Use Different Home Page in Magento Online Stores
Follow the step by step easy tutorial to use different home page for your Magento run websites.
- Sign in to the Backend of your Magento Stores
- Go to Systems > Configuration
- Select ‘Web’ in the Configuration Panel under General tab
- Set ‘CMS Home Page’ in the default pages section
- Click ‘Save Config’ to save the changes made
If you are unable to create a new home page or use different home page in Magento, then Request a quote. Our Magento team will assist you in developing and designing a custom home page for your website.