In September 2012, the Joomla team announced the release of a new mobile responsive, Joomla 3.0 version. It’s a short term release and a part of the timely release curriculum set by the Joomla community. The updated Joomla version is rich in features and the major highlight among all is the Twitter Bootstrap framework.
Need to Upgrade Joomla from 1.5 to 3.0 Version
Here are some of the reasons why you need to upgrade your Joomla website from 1.5 version to 3.0 version:
- New Features and Smarter Interface
- Mobile responsive backend and frontend
- Stay ahead of competitors
- Faster and easier installation
- Easy drag and drop feature in backend
- Provision to save blank articles as draft
- Integration of JUI library for extensions developer
- Polished article manager interface
Joomla 3.0 Upgrade Services
For Joomla owners who are interested to upgrade their Joomla website from 1.5 or older version to the latest Joomla 3.0 version, we offer the following upgrade services for Joomla 3.0.
- Upgrading old Joomla version to latest versions
- Migrating articles, categories, images and contact forms
- Re-installation of components, plugin and modules compatible with newer Joomla version
Joomla Upgrade Features List
Infyways Solutions is a registered web development company offering Joomla, WordPress and Magento services. Established since 2007, it has been providing Joomla upgrade services to clients worldover. Some of the main highlights of our new service, upgrade Joomla from 1.5 to 3.0 version are:
- Implementation of newer techniques
- Affordable price quote
- Timely services & Zero website downtime
- 100% customer satisfaction or money back guarantee
- Completely secured
So if you have a Joomla website running on an old version and want to upgrade Joomla to 3.0 version, then Request a Quote with us. Check our Joomla store as well for 3.0 compatible extensions for your website.