ReCaptcha Installing Errors & Their Easy Detection
Captcha is the acronym for “Completely Automated Public Turing test to tell Computers and Humans Apart”. Joomla Content management system supports Captcha. ReCaptcha is a popular Captcha system supported by Joomla. It is very easy to setup. But at times you may face reCaptcha installing errors. This post covers all about reCaptcha installing errors encountered.
Common ReCaptcha Installing Errors
We have listed some major reCaptcha installing errors that are faced commonly.
- If no error is displayed then try the community builder component or module.
- Look for another reCaptcha plugin in Joomla Extension Directory (JED).
- Check that there is no java script error log for your browser.
- Some fatal errors which might be preventing the form from being submitted.
- PHP errors may be encountered. Log into the hosting server and look at the PHP log to check that there may be any fatal errors.
- Ensure that the Joomla template contains the necessary message tag. This message tag displays messages to users regarding successful or unsuccessful registration.