PSD to Joomla Template Slicing
PSD Slicing is used to convert design templates into understandable and user friendly codes. To create a completely unique website laying out the initial design in Adobe Photoshop is important. But apart from creating the image file, slicing is also an important part of PSD to Joomla template conversion.
The reason why slicing forms a major part of every web development company is because the blueprint of every website is made through Photoshop. It is a cost effective way to form the initial look and feel of the website. You can even manipulate it as per requirement.
Conversion of PSD into other formats is the need of today’s web development companies. We provide the following PSD services which requires slicing:
- PSD to Joomla Template Conversion
- PSD to HTML Template Conversion
- PSD to OpenCart Template Design
- PSD to Magento Template Design
- PSD to WordPress Conversion
Types of PSD to Joomla Template Slicing
- Auto Slicing – Auto slicing of images may be the fastest way to slice images, but adopting this method has its own limitations as well. It is prone to errors, so its better to opt for manual slicing methods.
- User Slicing – These are the slices which you create purposefully. With the help of the Slice Select Tool, you can alter them and by double clicking on the contents you can name them as well.
- Layer Based Slicing – Although layer based slicing are almost similar to user slicing procedure, yet they are considered as the best and most effective method. They automatically stick to a given layer’s bound. On moving, resizing and adding effects to a layer, the slice gets automatically updated.
Any Joomla enthusiast can hire one of our Joomla developers by requesting a quote. We provide pixel perfect slicing at affordable cost. We also accept bulk slicing orders from other web development companies as part of our Joomla outsource services.