Joomla Website Fixing
The popularity of Joomla CMS is on the rise and there are solid reasons for this fact too. From time to time, stable versions of it are being launched by the development team. Yet, Joomla issues are common among its users, partly because of improper usage and partly because of the consequences after upgradation to higher versions. But because of its presence and a large number of volunteers, every issue is easily dealt with, when the concerns are put forward effectively. Some of the most common issues faced frequently are:
- Infinite loop is detected in Joomla 2.5.
- Unable to connect to database.
- Unable to login into the back-end, even after submitting proper credentials.
- Database session tables issue.
- Menu not displayed properly.
- Edit the template CSS file in case of template related issues.
- Prevent Joomla template layout break.
- Browser CSS compatibility issues.
- Joomla website is hacked.
- Want to change passwords.
- Modify index.php with new database password.
Faulty Upgrade Issues
- Repair database after upgrade to Joomla 2.5.
- Non-functional links after upgrade to Joomla 2.5.
- PHP errors after upgrading.
- Template showing errors after upgrade.
- jQuery conflicts.
- Mootools conflict.
- Unable to upload a file. The file type is not supported.
- ‘Read More’ feature in Joomla 2.5 is not working.
- Xml file is missing in package- Error.
- My SQL server has gone away- Error.
- 404- Component not found- Error.
- Unable to install extensions.
- Extension error.
If you are facing any of the above issues then feel free to bring it to our notice by requesting a quote. Our experienced team of developers are confident enough to fix it within minutes. Do read our FAQs and testimonials for further insights.