Joomla Password Set By Mail
The most common way forJoomla password set by mail is:
- User registers in the Joomla website
- An automated mail is sent to the email with password details.
- User logs in with the sent password and changes it.
But what if a webmaster wants to change the above sequence for Joomla password set by mail as such:
- User registers in the Joomla website.
- User sets password and confirms it.
- User logs in with the set password.
Steps for Joomla Password Set by Mail
Inorder to make the above changes to Joomla password set by mail, use the following steps:
Joomla registration form allows user to set a password. But it does not have the option to give users a pre-set password. So inorder to do so you:
- Either have to use a custom plugin
- Or, design a custom component for authentication.
Look for premium extensions or design a custom one for your Joomla website. Request a quote for Joomla plugin customization and Joomla component customization.