In Joomla, the homepage is determined by the default menu item. Here are the steps to determine the homepage in Joomla:
- Log in to your Joomla website’s backend.
- Go to the Menu Manager by clicking on the “Menus” option in the top menu.
- Click on the menu item that you want to set as the homepage. This will bring up the menu item editor.
- In the menu item editor, click on the “Link Type” tab.
- Under the “Link Type” tab, you will see an option for “Home Page.” Check the box next to “Home Page” to set this menu item as the homepage.
- Click “Save & Close” to save your changes.
Once you have set the default menu item as the homepage, visitors to your Joomla website will automatically see this page when they visit your site’s URL.