Adding link to the anchors to an article is the best way to navigate from one page to another when clicked on to it. It follows very easy and convenient steps of creating a link to the anchor. Here is how to work with anchors in Joomla 2.5 Version.
Steps to Create a Link to Your New Article in Joomla 2.5:
- Select or write an article that would you like to edit or change it
- How to create an anchor:
- First place your cursor to the Joomla 2.5 article editor where you want to create your anchor and the then click on the anchor icon.
- Next type a name for your anchor (eg: what is your name?) and then click to the Insert button.
- Creation of link to an anchor:
- After completing the above step now we’ll let know to create a link to it
- Next highlight the text that you have the link with it and then click it to the link icon in editor.
- Then for link URL, we’ll enter ‘#’, followed by the anchor name (eg: what is your name?)As per your choice.
- Now save your changes and start to test your new anchor. As when you’ll click on, what is your name? You will be taken to the question page answer link.