A Joomla 2.5 page break allows you to deal very long article into a smaller one. Joomla automatically creates a content table for the article after specifying exactly where the article you would like to add for page breaks, which helps users to jump between different sections. Here is the complete guide which shows you how to add page breaks.
Creation of page breaks in Joomla 2.5
- Select an article to edit that you would like to add page breaks to
- Place your cursor where you would like to add page breaks and the click the Page Break button just shown in the screenshot.
- Then type inside a Page Title and a Table of Content Alias, then click into Insert Page Break.
- Next, save changes and then test the new page break
- And now you can see the content table added to the page.
- This is the most recommended way for use page break in Joomla 2.5 version. Of course, if you need any further information, please contact us or just send us the website details and Request a quote we will let you know the price.