How to Uninstall Extension in Joomla 2.5?
Uninstalling an extension in Joomla 2.5:
We install and test several extensions in Joomla 2.5 and to keep a website well organized, those extensions that you’ve decided not to use should be uninstalled. This will not only help you to keep your websites well organized but it also helps to eliminate any security vulnerabilities that your site may have due to the unwanted files present on your server.
An extension is somewhat that helps to extend the base functionality of Joomla as for example, plugins, modules and component all are referred to as extensions for Joomla 2.5. Here in this article we’ll walk you through the steps to show you how to uninstall extension in joomla 2.5.
How to uninstall an extension in Joomla 2.5:
- Log into your Joomla 2.5 admin dashboard
- From the top menu, hover over to Extensions and click on Extension Manager
- After that you’ll able to see the following tabs at the top: Install Update, Manage, Discover, Database and Warnings. Move your cursor over to ‘Manage’ tab and then click on it as shown below in screenshot.
- Then next use the filter feature or browse to find the extension that you want to remove.
- Then check the box near to the extension that you want to remove and then click uninstall in top right menu (screenshot).
- You can now view the uninstalled module page.
If you are looking for uninstall an extension in Joomla 2.5 service then search no further. All you have to do is request a quote to us. Our Joomla expert team will help you at each and every field to co-operate with you.