How to replace Joomla Logo in backend?
If your Joomla website is very popular and is accessed by a number of contributors or editors or administrators, then for branding point of view, you need to have a custom logo for your Joomla backend. This tutorial will assist you in knowing how to replace Joomla Logo in backend and inserting your own logo in Joomla admin panel.
Steps to Change Default Logo from Joomla Admin Panel:
- Using FTP, go to the following directory and open index.php.
- Find the following line inside index.php and either edit it to suit your needs or completely remove it.
- Next go to the following directory
- Here you will notice 3 folders – h_cherry, h_green, h_teal. You will find all the header images in these folders.
- Select the default logo and replace it with your own custom logo.
This is the best way to change the default Joomla logo in your website backend. But to preserve the styling, replace the logo with an image of same dimensions only. This is because the original template was built to accommodate an image file of a particular dimension for best viewing.