How to Embed PDF in Joomla 2.5?
Embedding a PDF in Joomla 2.5 Article
As now a day’s PDF document are very common and due to its increase in popularity, it has become the most essential documents everywhere these days. It has made people’s work the most easiest way to communicate the huge files from one location to other, as today’s people buy many PDF books online or send / receive PDF files via email for their work and we can also embed PDF files in web page which would make easier to share the file instead of sending one can also send the link to the page that has the file.
You can however user Google Docs to help embed a PDF file into a Joomla 2.5 article as here we will show you how to embed PDF in Joomla 2.5 article.
Adding a PDF to Joomla 2.5 article:
1.First log into your Google Docs account or if you don’t have then we suggest you to create an account that having many useful features available in it.
2.Next uploading you’re your PDF file
- Click the Upload button within the Google Docs that is just right of the Create button
- Then click Files…and find the PDF files on your computer and then follow the rest of the steps to upload the file.
3.Click embedded this PDF file…
- After if you have uploaded your PDF, open it
- Then in the top menu click File and then click embed this PDF file
- Then a code will be given to you which will be similar to the following
4.Insert your code in Joomla 2.5 article
- Next open your Joomla 2.5 article you want to embed the PDF in and by using the code editor ,insert the html code