How to Create Joomla Website Playing Music Using Free MP3 Player?
How often have you come across Joomla websites play music! You too can create a Joomla website with an embedded music player. This tutorial will help you in knowing how to create Joomla website playing music using free MP3 player. It uses a free MP3 player, so you can use the same code for any number of Joomla websites and web pages.
Steps to Embed Free MP3 Player & Play Music in Joomla Website
- Log in to your Joomla backend after entering the correct credentials
- On your Joomla website, upload the MP3 you wish to play
- Next, download the Music Player and Upload it to the root directory of your Joomla website
- Based on the tracks you created, define your track playlist
- Save the file as playlist.xspf and upload it to the root folder as well
- Go to Extensions > Module Manager and create a new custom HTML module
- Place the following HTML code inorder to embed the player and play the tracks
- On completion, don’t forget to save the changes made
If you have successfully followed the above steps, your Joomla website will now have music.