Magento content management system allows site owners to create content blocks, which can be used to display content throughout the website. The advantage of using such blocks instead of static blocks is, static blocks contain texts and images which are not subjected to change. So it is best to create blocks in Magento stores. This tutorial will assist you in adding a content block in Magento run websites.
Steps to Create Content Block in Magento Stores
Follow the detailed steps given below to create a content block in Magento shopping carts.
- Log in to your Magento store backend after entering the correct credentials
- From the Admin Panel, select CMS > Static Blocks
- Next, click the Add New Block button
- Carryout the following set of steps:
- Assign a descriptive title for the block in the Block Title field
- Assign a unique identifier to the block in the Identifier block
- Select the various Store View(s) for which you wish to make the content block visible
- Set Status to Enabled to make the block visible in the store
- Complete the block Content. You can either use the Editor to format text, create links and tables or add images, video and audio.
- On completion, click the Save Block button to save the changes made
This is the most recommended way to create a Magento content block. If you are unable to create a block and add it in your Magento website, then Request a Quote. Our Magento team of experts will help in the process.