How to Alter Magento Homepage in Easy Steps
As Homepage is your first page for customer to visit your web store and therefore Magento Go helps to change to select pages for customer to visit your store. Also Magento Go helps to alter Magento homepage for selecting pages when customers visit your website. You can have customer be directed to any of CMS pages that we have created rather being directed to default homepage.
Magento Go helps you as it has the ability to create multiple CMS pages as you can have any one of them to set as your default homepage. Alter Magento homepage also have the ability to create separate views of your store. Once created you can view multi-store views and we can also target to a specific language.
How to Alter Magento Homepage?
Follow the steps to alter Magento homepage easily:
- Go to admin panel, select System>Configuration.
- In the left side panel click the Web tab located under General section.
- To display further options expand the Default Pages bar.
- The drop-down menu in the CMS homepage, select the page you wish to store as your web store homepage.
- Click Save to save your changes.
This is the most recommended and best way to alter Magento homepage. But in case you face any problems to alter Magento homepage then Request a Quote with us. We also provide other services like PSD to Magento, HTML to Magento, Installation Services, Outsource Magento services, Magento SEO Services, upgrade Magento and Extension Development.