How to add a donate/contribute (Paypal, Moneybooker, etc) button to WordPress?
Blogging in previous days was only an art form, but like any other art, it also has spread its wings into the arena of finance and is presently a huge industry run by financial partners like Paypal and Moneybooker. The financial gain has not only enhanced the power of blogging monetarily, but also made people stars overnight. Here is how to add a donate/contribute (Paypal, Moneybooker, etc) button to WordPress.
The procedure to reap the benefits of any of these financial war houses is more or less the same. The steps are given below:
- The first thing you need is to have an account in any of these sites, so if you do not have it already, rush on and create one
- Now login to your account by visiting the respective sites and keep in note the fact, that to receive funds through these web partners; you need to upgrade your account either to a Premier or Business account.
- Once you are logged in and upgraded as per requirements, click on the Merchant Services button in the primary horizontal navigation area (for paypal and moneybooker)
- Then click on the Donate link under the Create Buttons heading.
- Now it’s time to create the donate button as once you are done with filling out the details, you are just a click away from your donate button which is activated by clicking on the Create Button.
- Thereafter, you will be prompted to 2 sets of codes: Website or Email and as per surveys it is found that the email option is the least intrusive and thus safer, hence we recommend that you use this option. By going with this option, it will even work on WordPress.com powered sites as they promote the use of email based services.
- When you click on the Email tab, you will see a link which needs to be copied.
- Now login to your WordPress admin panel and click on create a new post or page and even it in an existing post.
- Go to the HTML Editor instead of the visual editor and make the switch
- Add on the financial partner’s buttons by the use of many codes easily available on net. If you don’t like any of the available images, then feel free to create your own and add it in the post.
- Now, to make the image a button, this is when you would need the link that you got from PayPal in the Email Tab. Select the image, and make it link to your Donate Link by linking it with your copied code. That’s it and now you should be able to see a financial bull powered donation button in your post or page that actually works, for receiving the appraisals of your fans in the form of currency in your bank account. You can even add it to your wordpress sidebar or have it as a “plug in” in your page as per your wish and requirement.
So get set and blog your feelings on wordpress with the golden opportunity to be rewarded for your art by generous donations by your fans all powered by these blog financial service websites. Be famous, be rich and speak out your heart as all roads to success arise from heart