How to Fix Problems with jos_session in Joomla Website Database
Sometimes your Joomla website may not open and instead give an error message. This may be due to a number of reasons. One such reason is you have problems in your jos_session table. If you have by any ways sorted out the reason for the error and want to fix problems with jos_session, then this tutorial can be handy.
It lets you know how you can repair the jos_session table in Joomla website databases easily. Follow the steps carefully to fix the problems.
Steps to Fix Problems with jos_session in Joomla Website Databases
- Log into your phpmyadmin on the database server
- Go to the list of Joomla tables for the database of your website
- Select the database name in the left column drop down menu
- Click the checkbox next to the jos_session table name
- At the bottom of the table you will notice a ‘With Selected’ drop down list
- Choose ‘Repair Table’ from the drop down list
You will receive a message on completion. Now your table is repaired. But if you don’t notice the message, then follow the above steps once again carefully. If you still face any difficulty, Request a Quote with us. Our team of Joomla experts will provide the necessary assistance for solving problems related to jos_session.