Disable Deprecated Joomla Messages Using Codes
On installing some third party extensions, you may come across deprecated Joomla messages at times. This blog post covers how you can disable deprecated Joomla messages easily. Follow these steps when you have no access for php in server.
Methods to Disable Deprecated Joomla Messages
- Make Adjustments in the index.php file
- error_reporting(E_ALL ^ E_DEPRECATED);
- You can also use error_reporting(0); after define( ‘_JEXEC’, 1 );
By this way you can delete deprecated Joomla messages. But rest other errors will be shown perfectly.
- Best way to Disable Deprecated Joomla Messages
- Set the Error Reporting in global configuration setting to either None or System Default.
- Then set System Default through the use of an .htaccess file on the web root.
- Set the value in the .htaccess file by,
- php_value error_reporting 22527
- Alternate Method to Disable Deprecated Joomla Messages
Add the following code in the index.php file,
Or, Add the following code in the .htaccess,
php_value allow_call_time_pass_reference 1
This way you can easily and effectively discard deprecated messages in Joomla. But if you still see error messages then either replace your extensions or Request a quote. You can browse through our Joomla store or ask for custom module development, custom plugin development or custom component development.