Demo websites are best to check the functioning of websites. It’s because you don’t want customers to return back from the store dissatisfied. Chances are they might not visit the store again. So you can display a demo store notice to test the store’s working. But what once your online store goes live? Now you need to disable demo store notice in your shopping cart. The point is how to do it.
In Magento content management system you can disable demo store notice once your Magento store goes live. Otherwise it would be confusing for all those customers who visit the store. This post will cover how to disable demo store notice from Magento websites.
How to Disable Demo Store Notice in Easy Steps
Follow the steps given below to disable demo store notice in Magento run shopping carts:
- Log in to the Admin Panel of your Magento Store
- Select System > Configuration
- Select ‘Design’ tab in the left column in the General Section
- Click ‘HTML Head’ panel to expand its option
- In ‘Display demo Store Notice’ field, set value to No to remove the notice
- Click ‘Save Config’ to save the changes made
Visit your store and ensure whether the store is live or not. If the store is live, you won’t find the demo store notice in the Under Construction tab. But if you still see the messages then follow the steps again or Request a Quote. Our Magento team will assist you in disabling the demo message.