Delete Multiple Customers in Magento Stores
Managing multiple customers can be a tough job for store managers. But Magento offers options that are both user friendly and effective. You can delete multiple customers in Magento shopping carts at one go. This tutorial will help you in deleting multiple Magento customers from your store.
Steps to Delete Multiple Customers in Magento Stores
Following are the steps to delete multiple customers in Magento run shopping carts:
- Log in to the Magento backend after entering the correct credentials
- In the Admin Panel, select Customers > Manage Customers
- Click ‘Refresh Filter’ to display all your customers
- Mark the checkbox next to each customer you wish to delete
- From the ‘Actions’ field, select ‘Delete’
- Click ‘Submit’ to save the changes made
This is the most recommended way to delete multiple customers in Magento stores. On successful deletion the page refreshes automatically and the rows of selected customers are deleted from the list.
If you are unable to delete multiple customers in your Magento store at a time, then follow the above steps once again carefully. You may even Request a Quote with us for hassle free deletion.
You can even contact us for useful Magento extensions for your store at an affordable price. We also provide Magento Upgrade, Magento Installation and Magento SEO services to clients’ worldover. If don’t have a Magento run store or website yet, then you can ask for a PSD to Magento template conversion or HTML to Magento template conversion services.