How to Configure PayPal Account with Your Magento Store
In our last blog post we discussed how to integrate and configure express checkout for PayPal users in Magento run websites. But, instead of the Express Checkout, you can also opt for the normal checkout process. This tutorial will guide you how to configure your PayPal account with your Magento store.
Easy Steps to Configure PayPal Account with Magento
- Log in to your Magento store backend after entering the correct credentials
- From the Admin Panel, select System > Configuration
- In the Configuration Panel on the left side, under Sales, select Payment Methods
- In the Merchant Location section, select the Merchant Country where your business is located
- Click the Configure button under PayPal All in One Payments Solutions section
- Carryout the following steps under Required PayPal settings, in PayPal Payments Advanced section:
- Use one of the following credentials to log into your PayPal business account
- Partner : Enter your PayPal Partner ID
- Vendor: Your PayPal user login name
- User: The User ID of the additional user in your PayPal account
- Enter the Password associated with your PayPal business account
- Set the Test Mode to Yes inorder to test it. Once you decide to ‘Go Live’, select No instead.
- Once you complete it, carryout the Express Checkout settings
If you are unable to configure your PayPal account with your Magento store, then either follow the above steps once again carefully or Request a Quote with us. Our Magento team of experts will help you in configuring it for you safely. You can also ask for other Magento related services as well.