Change Default Magento Logo from Emails & Add Custom Logo
Do you know you can change default Magento logo from emails? In Magento content management system, you can send automates emails to your customers. These mails are known as Transactional emails. These mails are different from those send to newsletter subscribers. This blog post is a tutorial on how to change default Magento logo from emails.
How to Change Default Magento Logo from Emails
Follow the easy steps to change default Magento logo from emails and add your custom image. This procedure will over-ride the default Magento logo.
- Login to the Admin Panel
- Go to System > Configuration
- Select Transactional Emails in the Configuration panel
- Click ‘Browse’ button and choose the Logo image from computer
- Enter the alternate text in the alt field
- Click Save Config button to save the changes made
The entire process to change default Magento logo from emails is easy and hassle free. But in case you still face any problems while adding your custom logo in mails, request a quote.