Do you know you can change default Magento logo from emails? In Magento content management system, you can send automates emails to your customers. These emails are known as transactional emails. These mails are different from those sent to newsletter subscribers. This blog post is a tutorial on how to change the default Magento logo from emails.
How to Change Default Magento Logo from Emails
Follow the easy steps to change the default Magento logo from emails and add your custom image. This procedure will over-ride the default Magento logo.
- Log in to the Admin Panel
- Go to System > Configuration
- Select Transactional Emails in the Configuration panel
- Click the ‘Browse’ button and choose the Logo image from computer
- Enter the alternate text in the alt field
- Click the Save Config button to save the changes made
The entire process to change the default Magento logo from emails is easy and hassle-free. But in case you still face any problems while adding your custom logo in emails, request a quote.