Archive Orders in Magento – Configure & View Archives
Archive Orders in Magento Shopping Carts
Archiving orders in eCommerce websites is an important task of store managers. Proper archiving makes products management in shopping carts systematic. Magento content management system also allows archiving orders. There are different provisions for archiving credit memos, invoices, shipments and others from product orders. That makes processing the orders smooth and fast.
This blog post will help you to archive orders in Magento stores. It will cover the following aspects of Magento archiving:
- Configure Archive Orders in Magento
- View Archive Orders in Magento
How to Configure Archive Orders in Magento
Follow the step by step tutorial to archive orders in Magento shopping carts.
- Log in to your Magento store backend
- Select System > Configuration
- In the Configuration panel, Select ‘Sales’
- Click to Expand ‘Orders, Invoices, Shipments, Credit Memos Achieving’
- Carryout the following steps:
- Set ‘Enabling Achieving’ to Yes
- Enter no. of days in ‘Archive Order Purchased’ field before the product is archived
- Select order status settings in the ‘Order Statuses to be Archive’
- Click ‘Save Config’ to save the changes made
View Archive Orders in Magento
- Select Sales > Archive from Admin panel
- Click to open any of the archives:
- Credit Memos
- Apply any of the following functions to an archived document:
Follow the above steps to configure and view archive orders in Magento stores. If you are unable to archive orders in your Magento shopping cart, then Request a Quote. Our Magento team will assist you in archiving them for you.