Every online eCommerce website should have the ‘Related Products’ feature. And there are several reasons why you need to add related products in Magento as well. Related products add value to the store as it is an important part of all modern shopping carts. It also improves customer satisfaction in searching for a product and increase sales. So to take your online business to the next level, you need to add related products in Magento. Although in one of our old posts, we had discussed how to remove Related Products, here we will be covering how store managers can easily add related products in Magento stores.
Add Related Products in Magento
Follow the step by step tutorial on adding related products in your Magento run website.
- Log in to the Admin Panel
- Select Catalog > Manage Products
- Select the product for which Related Products is to be configured
- Select the ‘Related Products’ tab from Left side panel
- Set the items for related products, in ‘Related Products page.’
- Choose one of the two methods:
- You can either select the individual products for related items after browsing through the entire list or,
- You can use filters to shift through catalogue items with specific attributes
- Click the ‘Save’ button at the topmost right corner of the page, to save the changes made
If you are unable to add related products in Magento store, then request a quote with us. Our team will assist you in the process.
Apart from Magento services, we also offer Magento Website Development, Magento Installation, Magento Upgrade, Magento Extension development and Magento SEO services. Avail our services at an affordable cost.